We used "Poolside" by Sherwin-William Duration in a semi-gloss. The yellow one is the accent color I plan on using on the frames and some other items in the room.
Getting the color up. I love it!! Andrew was so happy!
Looking in from the hall. I love this room...
So here is the section of goals for Andy's room:
Andrew's Room (hello WHITE SALE! it makes the most sense to start here):
3. Get bed frame and full mattress set to change toddler bed to - gasp! the final stage
4. Dry clean down comforter and get the rest of the bedding (it's picked out - just have to order)
5. Dressers- they aren't working out so they are trading with each other...silly boys
6. Switch out knobs on dresser for these (found them at Hobby Lobby)
7. Spray paint frames
8. Put up pictures and other train trinkets
9. Get printouts of those awesome train pics I took a few month ago
10. Make these super cute toy storage bags (looks like mail bags on a train, I think)
11. Get fan installed (another one that we have picked out but need to be purchased)
12. Celebrate with a train ride! Seriously :)
Not a big difference on the list. The items in bold red are things that we are going to wait on for a bit. I wanted to go ahead and do it. Jason says no. He doesn't want his little guy growing up too quickly. It's cute. But, I'm not sure how much longer Andy is going to be able to sleep in the toddler bed...
The new wall against his current bedding - perfect!
How fun! I love that the old license plates
Both boys love Andy's new blue room :)