1. Pick up fall book from the library
2. Put together big brother and daddy bags
3. Go on a family adventure this weekend! Maybe something like this?
4. Wake up at 530 everyday this week.
5. Keep reading through Catholic Mom's Cafe and A Catholic Mother's Companion to Pregnancy
6. Catch up on my fav podcasts in the car while boys are at school and I'm out running errands. I'm back to listening to the Simple Mom podcast and the Inspired to Action podcast. These are great!
7. Paint the frames for Austin's room.
8. Make another Fall treat! I made Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies over the weekend. I am thinking of making Apple Cider Floats this weekend!
9. Clean up front walk, trim bushes, weed the beds, etc.
My Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies and some of my fall decorations :) Most of these went into the freezer for later!
Sunday: Grilled Balsamic Pork Chops, Red Potatoes, Green Beans
Monday: Meatloaf, Red Potatoes, Salad
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken, Fresh Fruit, Carrots
Thursday: Bean and Cheese Burritos, Chips
Friday: Pizza, Popcorn, Movie Night
So, what's going on at your House this week?