1. A unique angle that uses gravity to help your baby enjoy tummy time.
2. Machine washable fabric cover (awesome for Mr. Droolypants who is teething!)
3. Adjustable toy bar with 3 different positions
4. High contrast colors for visual stimulation
5. Musical timer with 3 settings (1, 5, or 10 minutes)
6. Helps your baby reach future developmental milestones :)
7. Great for ages newborn to crawlers (product packaging states 0+months)
8. Product developed with Pediatric Occupational Therapists (added this note in my review for my OT girl!!)
Alex and I had a fun time playing together while Andrew was at school. He was really into the little Crinkle Bumble Bee and doing "push ups." Oh, goodness...I know I have only 1 more month and then he will be crawling. Until then, we will be working out on the nifty Right Angle Tummy Triangle!
The Right Angle Tummy Triangle can be purchased at Toys R Us for $34.99.
Disclaimer: As a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Infantino, I have received this product as part of my participation. These views and opinions are my own and were not influenced by compensation. I am encouraged and expected to write honestly about my experience.