1. Our trip to Gatlinburg (our trip with a a trip):
We loved taking our boys to the big mountains and showing them all sorts of things while we were visiting the Smokies. It was so gorgeous!!
2. Taking the boys to the playground that their Daddy helped build while in high school:
It was so much fun! Andrew thought it was the coolest thing that his Daddy helped make this place. It was even cooler when we found "his" name on one of the fence posts.
3. Blueberry Picking!! We will definitely be doing this again next summer!
This was one of the coolest things we did this summer! Andrew loved picking them and Alex loved eating all of them before getting them home LOL
4. We hit a milestone in our marriage - 5 years!!
It was definitely done is style, too! Two kids, a dog, and us just chilling and enjoying everything around us - doing exactly what we wanted to do (even if it wasn't exactly what we had pretended to plan LOL).
5. LOTS and LOTS of playing outside at one of our favorite parks:
Our summer was packed with lots of wonderful things! There are definitely more than these 5 things - but those were the favorites. Other great moments: I had my 2 of my brothers come for a visit. We took a trip to Tennessee. We went to a friend's wedding. There was just so much! And we loved every moment of it.
But our favorite thing that is part of everyone of these memories?
Our favorite thing is watching our two boys growing up together - not just as great brothers, but also the best of friends!
I hope y'all had a great summer and made some great memories that you'll always remember, too!
**Linking up with**