Turn up the speakers and enjoy the pictures!
We had such a wonderful weekend! Here are the things we did:
1. Made snowman pancakes for breakfast
2. Opened presents with Zach and Grace
3. Went to the 4pm Mass - the boys were SOOOO good!!!
4. Made reindeer food and sprinkled it out in the back yard :)
5. Had a yummy dinner - Ham & Swiss Sliders with a yummy secret sauce. I will definitely share this recipe with you this week.
6. Left milk and cookies for Santa
7. Read "The Night Before Christmas"
8. Andy had a FEVER of 101.6 - eek! He is MUCH better now. He is getting his molar apparently. Nice.
9. Got snuggled up into bed.
10. Heard reindeer on the roof! (That's what Andy told us this morning!)